BUHAI BOHDAN HRYHOROVYCH
Associate Professor, 1993.
PhD, Medicine (Internal Medicine), Lviv Medical Institute, USSR, 1986.
PhD thesis: Antiproteolytic Activity of Blood Serum and its Relationship with Protein Spectrum, Hemocoagulation and Geneological Status in Patients with Chronic Pneumonia and Lung Cancer.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institute, USSR, 1975.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- inflamatory diseases of respiratory system in order to improve their diagnostic and treatment;
- inflamatory diseases of hepatobiliary system in order to improve their diagnostic and treatment;
- immunological aspects of liver patology and patalogy of biliary tract in order to improve immunomodulatory therapy for patiens with those diseases.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ternopil Regional Therapists Society;
- Association of Preventive and Anti-Aging Medicine.