KORNAHA SVITLANA IVANIVNA
DSc, Medicine (Phthisiology), F.G. Yanovsky Institute of Phthisiology and Pulmonology of the NAMS of Ukraine, Ukraine, 2012.
DSc thesis: External Respiration Function in Chemotherapy of Infiltrative Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients.
PhD, Medicine (Phthisiology), F.G. Yanovsky Institute of Phthisiology and Pulmonology of the NAMS of Ukraine, Ukraine, 2000.
PhD thesis: ·State of Hemodynamics and Myocardial Function in Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients During Antimicobacterial Therapy: Clinical Significance and Mothods of Correction.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institute, USSR, 1985.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- problems of cardiovascular system status of patients with pulmonary tuberculosis;
- external respiration function and cardiovascular status of patients with chemoresistant tuberculosis;
- adherence to treatment of patients with tuberculosis, including chemoresistant;
- hemodynamic and myocardial function patients with TB / HIV co-infection.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Phthisiology Society.