BILKEVYCH NATALIIA ANTONIVNA
Associate Professor, 2013.
PhD (Pulmonology), F.G. Yanovsky Kyiv Institute of Phthisiology and Pulmonology NAMS of Ukraine, Ukraine, 2013.
PhD thesis: The Effectiveness of Charcoal Absorbent and Ozonoherapy in Complex Treatment of Patients with Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Various Degree of Endogenous Intoxication.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 1995.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- therapeutic disciplines (pulmonology, internal medicine);
- optimization of stusents' education basing on individual characteristics of students;
- communication competence and emotional burnout syndrome in medicine.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Association of Preventive and Anti-Aging Medicine;
- Ternopil Regional Therapists Society;
- Participant of the Ukrainian-Swiss project “Development of medical education”.