HRYSHCHUK LEONID ANDRIIOVYCH
DSc, Medicine (Phthisiology), F.G. Yanovsky Institute of Phthisiology and Pulmonology of the NAMS of Ukraine, Ukraine, 2007.
DSc thesis: Clinical-Pathogenetic Substantiation of Treatment and Prevention of Pulmonary Hemoptysis and Bleeding in Patients with Tuberculosis.
PhD, Medicine (Phthisiology, Internal Diseases), F.G. Yanovsky Institute of Phthisiology and Pulmonology of the NAMS of Ukraine, Ukraine, 1991.
PhD thesis: Accompanying Diseases of the Digestive System and Enteral Digestion of Carbohydrates in Patients with Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1982.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- timely diagnosis, treatment and prevention of tuberculosis;
- chemical resistant tuberculosis;
- concomitant gastroenterological diseases in patients with tuberculosis;
- diagnosis and treatment of nonspecific lung diseases.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Phthisiology Society;
- Board Member of the WFUMS (World Federation of Ukrainian Medicines Societies);
- European Respiratory Society.